Halong is a must-visit destination in the Northern Vietnam with incredible gifted nature recognized by UNESCO and plentyful cruise and beaching activities.
Dragon cruise with modern asian design, rated 3 stars*** and capacity of 23 guest will bring you an unforgetable experiences in Halong
– Halong beauty with islets and amazing caves and fastinating Titov beach.
– Romantic sunset with delighting wine and fruits.
– Cooking class, kayaking time, squid fishing and karaoke.
– More and more to discover…
At 07:45AM Our bus and tour guide will pick you up for the trip with Ha Long Dragon Cruise. Then you will have about 3.5 on bus, heading to Halong. On the way, the bus driver will stop for 20 minutes for you to get off and free your legs.
At 12:15PM Arrive at Bai Chay harbor and board to our Dragon Cruise, do not forget to get a welcome – on – board drink. You will receive a cruise information brief. Enjoy the first meal while cruising through the wonderful Bay.
At 2:30PM, the cruise drops anchor at Ti Top Island. You will have one hour for free swiming, sun-bathing or walking around the beautiful white sand and crystal water.
At 3:30PM Start your discovering kayaking time at the hidden area near Bo Nau cave.
At 4:30PM: Pass through “tunnel cave” on a bamboo boat, an amazing experience brings you to an isolate lake.
At 5:30PM: Anchor drops in a calm water area where you can enjoy the romantic and dreamy scenery of sunset on the sun deck while having some wine, fruits.
At 6:00PM: Join a “cooking class” on board, learn to make some special and delicious with our funny chief.
At 7:00PM: Dinner are served in our cozy restaurant of Dragon Cruise right in the middle of the Halong Bay. After dinner, karaoke and squid-fishing are available for you to join.
Overnight on Dragon Cruise.
At 7:00AM Start a new day with a cup of tea or coffee. Feel free to take memorial pictures of your trip. Breakfast will be served at 7:30. The cruise’s heading to the famous caves of Halong so get your camera ready for in-cave shooting.
At 8:00AM Visit Sung Sot (Amazed) cave, with millions of unbelievable stalactites and stalagmites, you surely will be persuaded as its name.
At 9:30AM Check out your cabins. Sun-bathing or just simply enjoy the view from the sundet while cruise back to the harbor.
At 11:30AM Say farewell to Dragon Cruise and the Bay, then a bus will pick you up and drive to a local restaurant for lunch.
At 1:30PM Leaving Ha Long and moving back to Hanoi.
At 5:30 PM Arrive at your hotel.
– Cruise: Deluxe Dugong Cruise or similar + other casual activities.
– Fully furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water;
– All meals on board and at Monkey resort;
– Complimentary morning tea and coffee;
– Welcome drink;
– Entrance and sightseeing fee;
– Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games;
– English speaking guide;
– Shuttle bus (round trip).
**** Service free at Catba Monkey Resort:
– 1 cocktail/person at bar from 4-5 pm
– sauna (30 min) from 3 pM to 8PM
– kayaking, skiing (2 hours/time)
– Entrance fee to Phao Dai Than Cong tourist area.
– Other beverage not mentioned free above.
– Other personal expenses;
– Insurance, tax and service charges;
– Any other services or items not mentioned specifically above.
Children policy: Ha Long Bay package tours for kids:
– Free of charge for children under 4 years old sharing with parent.
– Charge 50% for children form 5 to 8 years old sharing with parent.
– Charge 75% for children from 8 to 10 years old sharing with parent.
– Normal charge for children over 10 years old.
Head Office: 34, Hang Tre St., Hoan Kiem dist., Hanoi - Vietnam
Tel: +844 3926-3686 - Fax: +844 3926-3686
Hotline: +84 96 904 3106
Email: [email protected]
Business License Number: 0106329355