What makes Mui Ne a different fascinating seaside painting? The name “Mui Ne” derived from the fact that fishersmen get in here to hide the storm on their fishing days. “Mui” means cape, and “Ne” means hiding. The answer consists of quite a few elements, such as beautiful beaches gently sloping to the sea, gentle breezes, pure sea, blue sky, and cristine reddish sand dunes. More importantly, though grown up from a distant seaside far from the highway (with scattered poor fishing villages) to a community of hundreds of high-quality resorts, Mui Ne is still called the “Desert of golden sand”. Still, visiting Mui Ne, you can see by your own eyes the fishing village “Mui Ne” – a typical Vietnam’s fishing seaside land in its daily life. What is more, the all-the-year-round sunny weather facilitates any swimmer. Tourists can easily be attracted by the deep blue of the sea, the goldern of the sun and sand, all converging in warmth and purity.
– Unique sand dunes right next to the blue beaches
– The most beautiful sand – banks in Vietnam
– Peaceful landscape with real fishing village, people in sand dunes
– Various luxury resorts and various interesting activities, for example, swimming, boat sailing, sun bathing, surfing, golf, scuba-diving and snorkeling, hunting, sight-seeing, or hide into a charming and relaxed night life with live music or local sea festivals
3 to 5 days upto your request
– Price flexible depend on accommodations, activities,…
– Contact us for the best arrangement and price!
Visit the Co Thach (Gotto) Pagoda and colored stones.
Car will pick you up at 7h30. It takes us about 2 hours from your hotel to Grotto pagoda by car. It’s far away from Phan Thiet city about 110 km to the North.
Head Office: 34, Hang Tre St., Hoan Kiem dist., Hanoi - Vietnam
Tel: +844 3926-3686 - Fax: +844 3926-3686
Hotline: +84 96 904 3106
Email: [email protected]
Business License Number: 0106329355