Half of the island is covered by the beauty of unspoilt nature with forest and beaches. Deserted beach with crystal water, lovely white sand coast, happy sunshine,… is so great for a perfect honeymoon. What is more romantic than enjoying a splendid, magical sunset with your eyes’ “apple”? Various resorts, bungalows, activities, and friendly people cannot wait to be a part of one of your best memories….
– blue sea, crystal sky, colorful coral reefs,…
– breathless sunset scenery
– untouched beauty
– Diversified watersports and exploring activities : fishing, snorkling, seabathin, scuba diving,…
– Long and various of sexy beaches: Bai Sao beach, Bai Dai,… Hon Dua, Hon Thom, Hon Roi,…
– Revolutionary relic Phu Quoc prison
– Study techniques for raising oysters and taking pearls at Australia pearl artificial raising establishment
– Visit dog farm, fish market, Sim wine manufacturing establishment, Phu Quoc traditional fish sauce manufacturing establishment, Duong Dong market,…
In the morning: IYA car and tour guide will pick you up at Phu Quoc Airport, take the tourists to the hotels, check in, beach sightseeing at the hotel/resort, have lunch.
In the aternoon: Free time at the first day in Phu Quoc for relaxing/enjoying activities at your request or going around, visit Da Ban Stream, Visit Phu Quoc traditional fish sauce manufacturing establishment.
• Visit Su Muon Pagoda (Hung Long Tu).
• Visit Ham Ninh ancient Seine Village( Study the life of the fishermen)
• Visit Suoi Tranh Resort, take a bath in the stream ( from May to November )
• Visit Sim wine manufacturing establishment, enjoy Sim wine.
• Visit Dinh Cau – symbol of creed of inhabitants in the island.
• Have dinner, come back to the hotel
• The tourists explore the Island freely in the evening
• Have breakfast at the hotel/resort
• Visit Coi Nguon art exhibition
• Visit dog farm with back swirled dogs famous for wise
• Study techniques for raising oysters and taking pearls at Australia pearl artificial raising establishment
• Visit revolutionary relic Phu Quoc prison
• Visit Fish Port and An Thoi dried fish market
• Visit the archipelago in the South on a yacht, the tourists can observe 12 islands which are various in size, go fishing at the big islands such as: Hon Dua, Hon Thom, Hon Roi (taste the grilled fish in the uninhabited Island)
• Have lunch on the yacht or in the uninhabited Island
• Snorkling, observing the colorful coral reefs at Da Trao snout, seabathing at the uninhabited Island.
• The yacht will take the tourists back to the land, the cars will take the tourists to famous Bai Sao beach to visit, photograph and seabathing.
• Return to the Town, buy specialities of Phu Quoc at Duong Dong market
• Have dinner, come back to the hotel.
• Visit Dinh Cau night market freely in the evening
• Have breakfast at the hotel, tourists will visit the North Island by cars.
• Visit Khu Tuong pepper garden( famous territory for pepper in Phu Quoc)
• Go throught the Origin Forest to enjoy fresh air and photograph the tall old trees
• Visit the Vietnamese Hero Nguyen Trung Truc in the North Island.
• Seabathing, observe the Sea frontier of Campodia, take a rest, have lunch.
• Visit Bai Dai (Long beach – this is the most beautiful and uninhabited beach in the world )
• Come back to the hotel, seabathing – have dinner.
• Tourists enjoy yourselves or join in the activities of the fishermen in the island in the evening (self-sufficient cost)
In the morning: Take a rest or go shopping at Duong Dong market. Have breakfast, seabathing freely, make procedure shell-out room. Tourists will be taken to Phu Quoc Airport by car, make the procedure to get in the plane. Be back to Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh City
Head Office: 34, Hang Tre St., Hoan Kiem dist., Hanoi - Vietnam
Tel: +844 3926-3686 - Fax: +844 3926-3686
Hotline: +84 96 904 3106
Email: [email protected]
Business License Number: 0106329355