The bay is dotted with tiny islands, pristine sandbanks on the turquoise water providing an excellent backdrop for swimming, kayaking or just lazing about on the boat deck to visit the most untouched areas. Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches.
Start From: Hanoi Oldquater or Hongai – Vinashine habour
Route: Halong Bay – Heavenly Palace Cave – Kayaking – Islet – Floating Fishing Village
07:45 – 08:00 Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong city.
12:00 – 12:15 On arrival at Halong city, you will board your Imperial Classic Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
13:00 Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, incense burner islet, fighting cocks islet,…
15:00 visit Heavenly Palace Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
16:00 Kayaking for an hour or more through slide rock cliffs.
17:30 Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip, somersault.
19:00 Enjoy dinner.
20:30 Evening activities like singing karaoke, dancing, squid fishing, playing cards or relax at leisure
07:00 Breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits will be served.
08:00 Check Out and start cruising further to discover the hidden charm of the bay, taking photos many islets with outstanding shapes as frog island, turtle island,…
10:00 Cooking class opened right on the cruise for all the people are interested in cooking, especially cooking Vietnamese food.
11:15 Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor
12:30 Get on the bus back to Hanoi
16:30 Transfer you back to your hotel. The tour ends
– Rate from: 100 USD. More friends, more discount.
– Cruise: Imperial Class Cruise(Imperial Junk Boat) or similar + kayaking + other casual activities.
– Single Supplement: USD $20.00
– Includes: accommodations, breakfast & meals per mentioned in the itinerary, transport by private car with AC, bikes, English-speaking guide, Water & First Aid, all entrance fees, performances, cruise trips & excursions.
– Excludes: travel insurance, Vietnam Visas, flight ticket, gratuities for tour guides/ drivers, other personal expenses
Head Office: 34, Hang Tre St., Hoan Kiem dist., Hanoi - Vietnam
Tel: +844 3926-3686 - Fax: +844 3926-3686
Hotline: +84 96 904 3106
Email: [email protected]
Business License Number: 0106329355